Legislation of documents

For your visa or permit application you may need one or more legalised documents.

visa paspoort

A birth certificate is normally required. If you plan on bringing your spouse and/or children, you may need other legalised documents too. To check whether your documents need legalisation or an apostille, please check netherlandsandyou.nl. This website also informs you how and where to process this.